Tuesday, December 9

i m coming!!





since i started 2 prepared 4 my stpm..

is so long never shop till syok syok..keke..

hey,frenz..i m bek...bek 2 become shopping queen..hiak hiak!!




waiting 4 ferry... sigh*....waiting about 30 minutes...my god!!!

no choice..using ferry go gurney is more near..fate*



BOlo pau

mango ice blended






our 1st destination=wang kok restoren

abit regret...

hehe..no tasty at all



make me no appetite whole day after eat..



ai ching & poh xin







after eat..we separate 2 2group..other group is searching 4 zheng's birthday present

then we... hehe..stil keep kap siao at restoran about 40 minutes baru "zhao"。。。。

gurney new wing is ntg special...just walk around...

then go PDI buy 2 shirt...


we change place 2 prangin mall bcoz they cant find zheng de present

hmm...actually i m don like peranginmall..it is too "fuzha"4 me...

my leg is veri pain bcoz of wearing boost..i cant tahan anymore...

then go 2 opera buy a shoe 2 replace it.. see tiok my boost put at there ma??

ming was ki siao oledi...he wanna see whether got ppl wanna buy my boost ma...



finally..i choose dis 2 replace my boost... haha..n dis heel is my 12th heel...

i wanna bcome queen of heel...ngek ngek!!

after tat we plan 2 continue with go 2 autocity..unfortunately..i fell sick...

sure is wang kok de food!!! i think so.....wat can i do?? go bek la!!

10++..kenn called me go out eat tomyam ..sori, i wan but i cant...wuwuwu...

2day take more rest...2moro go red box sing K...i m coming!!!gurney again..blek!

0 ღ吻ღ: