Saturday, December 19

Tehee!


yeah...this is miracle for me using english to blog 1 post!=P due 2 my sucksssssssss english.
everything should have new try,Feeling good.lolx...I believe "live and learn"
i really wan to make improvement to my lousy english,this coming tuesday is my final for COM2.
ooooppssss! i hope can get good result as well .
Everyday was talking broken languege with my classmates,issshhh....Tell me,how only can improve before i take this exam? Sure,i know that rome wasn't built in one day. =(


Please allow me shut out at here...wth!!
Tension,Stress,Pressuresssssss please free of my mind..=S
get it out of my mind! stupid!
my face just like volcanic eruption..boom!boom!boom!
can you get my mean? hahahahahah...duh!this is best describe for my current face condition!
lol...i wont forgot how my lovely friend =coursemate had tell me just now morning when she saw my PRETTY face.XD

hmm....actually i'm quite despressed bcoz of my In CLass Assignment and impromptu speech didnt done well. arghhhhh....
Fxxx!!! why? just because of my vocab limitation,errors in grammar even no able to express my ideas.Fine,lecturer still reply me in very good!*.* i Know,luckily i m showing my confident while i standing in front of class and talk loudly .shameless girl! wukakakaka.^^
wugagawugaga....let bygone be bygone//

wish me! God Bless me for coming Role Play.Do appreciate my last chance.

1 ღ吻ღ:

~leYing~ said...

At last ya, I understand your post. Yeah, this is one of the way the best way to improve, I'm blogging because I am practicing writing too. :) Don't be afraid to use sloppy English, you will improve gradually and eventually you will grasp this language. FIghting!!!